Thursday, February 2, 2012

Little Lovies {Baby Love}

As a stay at home mom, you have to find ways to fill your day (other than the necessities of cleaning, cooking, and laundry of course).  Things to get out of the house.  Things to socialize your children.  Things to keep you from going insane from the daily routine of life.  

Bella and I have a steady weekly schedule of swim lessons, little gym class, bible study, and mommy's workouts at the gym.  I have a great group of friends that stay at home who motivate me and keep me sane daily.  

We have also been blessed to find a great playgroup of babies that are within weeks of Bella's age.  We try to get together every couple of weeks to let the babies play and the mom's talk/vent.  It's nice to have other mom's whose babies are in the same stage as Bella, that can say "I know how you feel.  I am right there too." 

Last week it was my turn to host.  We had a mini Valentine's Day Party complete with lunch, sweet treats, Valentine's and "party pics".  I love any chance to plan a fun party and Valentine's Day parties at school were my favorite when I was teaching. 

We had such a great time and it was just what we all needed to get out of the "normalcy" of our daily routines.  

It is quite entertaining to watch a bunch of 8/9/10 month olds play together and steal share toys :)












What would a party be without party pics?  

Adeline


Jack


Cathryn


Mason


Harper


Lord thank you for these sweet sweet babies.  - A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...