Saturday, December 31, 2011

Reese {Christmas Pictures}

This is Bella's friend, Reese.  























Reese's parents are Josh and Kristen. 


Josh and my husband have been friends since 5th grade.  


Kristen and I went through our entire pregnancies together. 

Bella and Reese were born 4 days apart and I can't imagine
going through pregnancy without Kristen.  I was able to text her daily with my minor freak outs, aches and pains, and joys of pregnancy and she was able to say "I know exactly how you feel".  


We took childbirth class together and even text each other during labor in the hospital (yes our epidurals worked very well).  


Kristen has been such a blessing to me! She has a magnetic personality that draws people to her.  She is fun, witty, and one of the most loving mommy's I know! I always say, "Kristen is someone you want to have at a party because she will spark up conversation with anybody and make them feel welcome."  


Reese has the sweetest, most easy going personality.  She will let anyone cuddle her (something my feisty Bella won't always do) and I take advantage of it every time we are together.  Reese's cheeks are so kissable and her blue eyes sparkle.  


How fun it is going to be watching our two girls grow up together. 


Here is 8 month old beautiful Reese.










-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...