Saturday, December 31, 2011

Gracie {Christmas Pictures}

Another reason I wanted to learn how to use my camera was to bless family and friends with pretty pictures.  Why not spread the Joy?!?!



My friend Stacey is a new mommy to precious 3 month old Gracie.   I am so blessed to have Stacey as a friend.  She has the kindest spirit and most loving heart.  I can already tell that Gracie is going to have her mommy's personality!  She did amazing while I was taking her pictures and was so cooperative as we poked, posed, and prodded her to get her in the right positions for her pictures.  

This was the first time I had
taken pictures of a baby that little (I didn't start practicing with my camera until Bella was 4 months old).  I definitely learned a lot!  










Isn't she absolutely beautiful! -A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...